CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

One issue that keeps raising its ugly head in my mind One...

1. 12,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    One issue that keeps raising its ugly head in my mind

One customer controlling your destiny.

They have got you by the balls.

Aaryn must make serious moves with finding a new diverse customer base.

There are no doubt clauses in place with this recent contract with GM that tie up CXZ in a tightly controlled bundle.

F.... that.

Now comes the leadership part from Aaryn. Building a company that has a global market. The share price is in the penny dreadful status - so why not take calculated business risks and build a brand new company.

I believe he has the capacity to expand the tech offerings of this company into new markets. Call the shots on GM or the alternative is a puppy dog being told when and what it can do.

Sure keep the current arrangement in place but if they say - you shall do this or else - do the "or else"

If the CXZ is controlled by GM then it will always be a penny dreadful.

That means looking at the technology team within CXZ - if they need new people with the appropriate skills then get them, then look at the; market possibilities taking into account the tech knowledge already accumulated, adapting their technologies to new markets, forming collaborations with similar small companies with acquisitions that will fit the CXZ business model.

Sitting there "waiting for the phone calls" from GM is like working for Dan Andrews and being a bureaucrat getting a paycheque each week.

No one knows the contract between CXZ and GM.

I did not invest in a company to be controlled by one customer - they leave and your business is f.......

Aaryn now has a golden opportunity to show he can build a company with a diverse customer base in a global market with collaborations - or take the soft option and just be another CEO of a penny dreadful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 650000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 311977 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.