CXZ 0.00% 2.7¢ connexion mobility ltd

Straight upfront I certainly don't want to introduce any rumor...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Straight upfront I certainly don't want to introduce any rumor of take over! I made a phone call to AN about 12month ago, in that conversation I had expressed the hope that ultimately the business would grow and retain a strong team, decent and clean balance sheet, be self sufficient and profitable at base idle and then look for opportunities to win business from its competitors, AN asked me to clarify my thoughts around the word "self sufficient". Basically I noted that for a business to compliment my existing business, should I be looking at purchasing growth or purchasing to de-risk from competition then that business would need to be instant asset positive, not a detractor. The conversation was about the "end game", how dose this play out for maximum return on invested capital. And yes I understand that any t/o would require contractual approval from GM but again I'm not wishing to even introduce t/o speculation at this stage. Just say I'm happy with how the last 12 months have played out from a business development point of view. Of course an SP starting with a 3 would be nice also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2595436 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 380000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.