JAT 1.72% 59.0¢ jatcorp limited

TSM thanks for your concern but im doing just fine, i hold 2...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    TSM thanks for your concern but im doing just fine, i hold 2 good growth stocks A2M and NAN, i got plenty of CBA and then im trying to hit a Disallowed with the rest of my money (JAT). I am yet to regret buying any stock, i do however regret selling a few to early for example, a2m at $2, bwx at $2, twe at $14.3, half my nan shares at $3, APT shares at $23. However if you never sell its impossible to ever make any money!

Find a unique undervalued company with a unique product thats in demand
    A board that has its interests aligned with the success of the business.
    avoid the noise and hold on tight.

if you know any better preforming stocks with more upside and less risk feel free to share, i dont know any others that are as good a chance at a Disallowed mate and thats what i am on the look for.

I think the NAN is the best growth stock on the ASX atm
    i think CBA is the best dividend stock on the ASX
    i think over 180,000,000 of A2M shares are owned by big investment firms for a reason i assume is the FMCG space into China in particular the baby industry and dairy industry is still in its infancy, in particular for the middle class, the people who want quality Australian food products, cosmetics and wine. JAT has the potential to have a 150million mc very soon and 500,000,000 within a few years.

please feel free to share the other stocks that you would like me to buy so i can make more money faster, id love to hear more about them and do some research because i value your input into this fourm and general concern for the speed at which i make money? what do you think of ripple and bitcoin, ive herd they are also the real deal?
    Last edited by Drtyflthy: 28/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.010(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $49.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.8¢ $56.39K 96.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5106 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 4050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.