JAT 0.00% 32.0¢ jatcorp limited

Grr grange resourses. Sat at cash + asset value for years and...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Grr grange resourses. Sat at cash + asset value for years and payed dividends. Then 1 day all the ❤ harts on hc jumped all over it and it ran to fair value.

The next 4c quarterly will give a fair indication of full year profit. If jat show a 3m profit and the stock is still at 6c ill load up. Just remember there is a staged payment process to amna so hopefully the 4c will show that payment.

As long as the business is moving forward and continues to show profit holders will do well.

When will the stock run? Anybodys guess its the asx after all.

I bought on AGY at 0.025 pure speck play no cash flow no revenue ran on hype and still managed to 10 bag $28k to 280k after 12 months so anything is possible. JAT is in a way way better position than holders relise. Cash positive, in a growing demand sector nice margins nice product and JAT has uber connections....hint hint.

Also when lactoferrin plant is installed JAT may reduce prices on neurio products to compete with competition. If we can compete on price with other lactoferrin producer's like homart we will hit a home run. By the way they are slightly cheaper than us.

Still comfortable and will add to my holdings as funds become available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $8.513K 26.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82009 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 51600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.