JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

I have now idea why he/she wants to relate it to the Dow wtf? It...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have now idea why he/she wants to relate it to the Dow wtf? It just goes to show the level of understanding of some and how they analyse a companies value. I mean these are the people who are upramping and talking about how the sun shines out of JATs a$$. Seriously, what has the company achieved thus far? Nothing apart from a bad business deal where we are trying to get money back and loss after loss. It is its second year and it is expected to make losses but not anymore. We also do not need any new aquisitions until we get our sh!t in order and make sustained profits and productions.

This is the make or break year but until now the company has achieved 0 runs on the board. So far it has just picked the team but not played the game yet. The profitability is shocking so lets not make stupid comments again and compare to the bloody DOW as there is no correlation. Lets ensure that with the recent aquisition our shares do not get diluted any more and that the company actually now makes $$$. The 80mill target set by wilton is a joke, it is a slap in the face to be honest. He increased his salary 1 year ago to double a

lready and now wants the equivilant of 600k if he gains an few mil extra rev this year with a new manufactuing plant. The only people thus far getting rich on this are the 3 board members. Also good to see we reward a board member who does not attend a single meeting (yes he is in china but there are planes and conference call facilities in todays age).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.