ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    These write offs would have assisted the subsidiaries limit their tax. Some have been profitable for a while and are paying tax so they would have run out of tax credits. Jatcorp the parent company has enough tax credits from previews losses attributable to them but they own about half of these subsidiary and will benefit from these intangible write-offs so I guess I cant complain.

Perhaps some investors will look past the smoke and mirrors for the tax departments benefit. Not illegal just normal business practice really. You have to be on the ball and see behind the smoke to recognise actual business progress in what I said before.

"Going well actually. Increasing gross margin %, more than doubling gross profit, increased inventory's, increase money owed to them, more money in the bank."

Not every investor will do this so IMO it will limit potential buyers with this reported loss.

I did lower my exposure some time ago due to covid concerns by spreading my portfolio to a counter cyclical defensive stock, but still hold a fair bit. I have recently seen what appear to be good reports from company's met with an SP drop. A2 was one. Perhaps this seemingly smoke laden not good report will be met with an SP rise.

The lack of investor presentations and apparent lack of concern for the SP from Jatcorp has been a constant annoyance to me and I have regularly posted on this. I have not drawn any conclusions on this yet only to say previously that maybe Jatcorp is too busy to be concerned about the SP low price or is complicit. They certainly need to lift their game in presentations very soon. There is enough in this report that is good to brag about like other company's do.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 31/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.