TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

Ann: Appendix 4E / Full Year Statutory Accounts , page-32

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Appendix 4E / Full Year Statutory Ac... neerjc - I can't see why it wouldn't be higher than $4.10. Check out the post by bonzaboy (post id 4368496) That sums it up really.

Unfortunately TLS hasn't been able to shake a bad image - customer service, the $7.50 share sale some years back, blah blah blah.

Personally I think they are a commercial juggernaut which have access to large cash volumes, innovative product development and excellent yield (at these prices). They have also had a bad run with the Govt, which appears to be a thing of the past. The one thing that everyone ought to remember, however, that while TLS might have to keep 'sweet' with the Govt - it is undeniable that the Govt need TLS as well, so it's not a one way street.

Anyway no point trying to sell you guys on TLS as I assume your are holders. And I'm hanging onto my shares for the future and always looking to grow my position - in fact I'm going to try and scoop up a few more before the 24th of this month, $3.50 - $3.55 will get me to the bid line.

The one line coming from the company that I really like and one that seems to have been given little attention in the media is their recognition on the importance of access to the internet as a mobility issue as apposed to sole focus on download speed. 4g yes? Buffet says buy shares in companies that you understand - I understand that everyone wants access to communication services anywhere anytime. You just have to look around you.

No it wont take off like some mining speccie but if investing is about returns then the dividend and yield facts are hard to dispute in this case. Further, it wont sink like a rock or ask you for more cash when times are tough - which even the banks did in this downturn.

Not a bad company in my opinion - as limited as that is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.