EVZ 3.57% 13.5¢ evz limited

From what I can understand reading both recent and other reports...

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    From what I can understand reading both recent and other reports EVZ is currently doing the same as a lot of other industrial and construction contractors and that is wading through a backlog of fixed price contracts and suffering the impacts of heavy increases in materials prices as well as an inability to find enough suitably skilled staff. EVZ has acknowledged those issues within the accounts and stated that 2024 should see them taper right off as new right priced contracts come on tap. At least they are only suffering those issues and not the additional uncertainty of further rate increases of which they have no control. As you have stated the Syphon side of the business has been a consistent performer and is also a high margin business. It has been stated that there are considerable synergies and compatibility with the new Tank business which I presume by its nature is also carrying high margins. When I sew this information together and presume it to be conservatively accurate it would seem like a good bet to me. As with all small caps and minnows there is considerable risks and more so when times are uncertain and difficult but I an comfortable with the Companies comments on the addressing of the current issues and the financial climate. Regardless many thanks for giving your particular slant on the potential and the need to keep an eye on the quite large Brockman project - there is nothing like some sensible judgement coming from an existing holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $12.02K 88.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7448 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 134969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.