DOC 2.78% 7.0¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

I didn’t buy based on MF advice. I started buying a small amount...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I didn’t buy based on MF advice. I started buying a small amount as a punt at $0.50 thinking of it as a long term growth stock, given the sector and very growing need for GP care with a shortage of face to face consults globally.

I’ve averaged down to $0.12 and am significantly overweight, so I dare not average down more (though if it gets to 4c I might throw in another $5-7K.

Again, I think timing was bad, and the short term risk is high, but the niche is real, and likely early days of emergence. If the business model can balance the competing interests of getting (and retaining) GOOD staff, and delivering service at a reasonable cost with a decent margin, it is possible to really take off (and expand) in the next 5-10 years or ao.

Very hard to predict, so much is changing ao quickly in the world currently. Of course, another regional war (certain red-star-ed country), would spell disaster for the global economy, and would probably guarantee doom for DOC, though it equally may have a paradoxical effect (especially in the UK) and be beneficial. By that point though, any Australian money not kept in gold bars would probably become valueless anyway, and tinned food and clean water will probably be worth more than even the bluest chip of shares.

Last edited by fedextreme: 27/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $15.82K 232.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.