TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi Justis, I guess I look for results not excuses. So over 5...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Justis, I guess I look for results not excuses.  So over 5 years there has been significant underperformance to its peers - hard to deny.  We can try and fix the underperformance with the same tools which IMO haven't been working.  Keep doing the same thing and expect a difficult result?

PB and KN only built 1 mine together - Casposo.  KN did a good job at Sertao and Sandstone - both high grade, small and forgiving - but about 10 years ago!  We haven't seen that construction performance since then.

PB's performance is clear - look at the chart for TRY since he was introduced.  

On MP again look at the chart below.  He joined on 1 September 2014.  XGD up 100% TRY down 60%.  We can look for excuses - PB sold him a lemon - its raining in the rain forests of South America etc.  But time and performance is clear. Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 1.01.20 PM.png .  
    If u/g is high on the list of priorities - why are there no drill results from there?  I suppose the excuse will be no funds?  What happened to the last funds raised?  Fixing the holes in the operation I would guess.  Its seems the drilling budget has been directed to grade control.

I think change is required urgently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.