CMB 0.00% 40.0¢ cambium bio limited

Hi All, been a while..Curious, dare I say encouraging LinkedIn...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Hi All, been a while..

Curious, dare I say encouraging LinkedIn post below..

"Regeneus is well on track to fulfil its obligations under our licence and collaboration agreement with KYOCERA Global for osteoarthritis in Japan and earn future milestone payments and royalties.
    Hear more from Regeneus CEO Karolis Rosickas on the Company's strategy for its lead stem cell technology platform Progenza™ in Japan. #regenmed #regenerativemedicine #CEOtalks"

Reviewing the Kyocera deal - there may be up to $AUD11m remaining in upfront payment to be received. Whether its all in one hit, perhaps unlikely. If the full amount were to be received, that would represent 50% of current MC (AUD$22m). Also unlikely would be the full reflection of MC change in SP change - no particular reason other than history and some expectation already factored in (though hard to sell that case given the current SP)

Not including any future milestones or royalties. Certainly the most optimistic I have been for SOME TIME - that being said, I'm still out when money back or close (SP @ $0.125)
    • Upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties
      • Regeneus will receive US$19 million (A$27m) in upfront and milestone payments from Kyocera consisting of:
        • US$9 million (A$13m) upfront payment, of which A$2m was received as part of the MOU
        • US$10 million (A$14m) in regulatory and development milestone payments
      • Additionally, Regeneus will receive single to high double-digit royalties on all future Progenza OA product sales in Japan based on future reimbursement prices
      • Upfront payments expected to provide sufficient cash runway for Regeneus until the commercial launch of Progenza OA in Japan

Fingers Crossed.
    Merry Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.