NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Appendix 4E - Preliminary Final Report, page-37

1. 324 Posts.
    You said "Even in this HC website. I use to see NUH adverts here everyday - for months. Now, you do not see it here much. If I recollect correctly, perhaps a few days in the last 2 months.

Mate that advertising you see on here is directly link to your search history. So when you are visiting different websites to buy merchandise/products, the stuff you search shows up here. I have Nuheara pop up from time to time still, as well as diesel welders and welding gas from BOC (which they would never pay to advertise here) plus painting products from Dulux etc. I would assume the space on Hot Copper where you saw the IQ Buds advertised has been replaced by something that you have search for more recently.

I could be totally wrong about the above too, so if anyone out there in advertising could shed some light on this it would be appreciated.

I have no doubt these companies pay to advertise but I don't think its directly to Hot Copper but a 3rd party advertising company who would intern pay HC and other sites.

Happy to be corrected as this is not my area of expertise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.