EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Just as an aside on corporate travel, which has nothing to do...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Just as an aside on corporate travel, which has nothing to do specifically with GS or EDE.

In this segment of the market, where companies don't make any money and are asking shareholders to trust them as they execute the plan, execs have a responsibility to manage the company's scare resources carefully and always with a view to ROI. I don't see how flying 1st class instead of economy has a significant enough ROI to justify it for these companies.

I will go further to say that good managers and leaders also believe the same thing and take it upon themselves to lead by example. If the CEO is the type of guy who rides in 1st while his sales team ride in economy on the same flight I start to doubt whether the right guy is leading the company.

Again this is specifically for companies in the early stage of development. If the company has generated returns for shareholders, then by all means, the perks are deserved and i have no issue with it. But if the company has only asked shareholders for more capital, patience and trust, as it progresses through it's journey, then WTF are you doing riding in 1st class with our money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.