EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Again good points. My follow up would be that the costs...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Again good points. My follow up would be that the costs associated with managing these structures are paid by shareholders. In the context of the company possibly needing to raise capital in the next 6-9 months, as a potential shareholder, i would like to know more about why those structures exist to justify their existence and cost. Prudent disclosure should address such concerns and clear the way for anyone with them to feel more comfortable investing.

In addition I would also like to know the nature of the fee's paid by the company to other company's where the Solomon's hold partnerships. They control the majority of the shares, use their own law firm for company business, and their ownership structure is a web that no one understands. Surely this is affecting the markets view of the risks associated with the company and undoubtedly contributing to the SP decline.

I and others are seeking some colour around these issues from management. I truly believe that with clarification and transparency around these issues the investment thesis on this company becomes compelling, even in light in slower than expected sales (which actually is not something i am worried about).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 193178441 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28232294 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.