EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

You obviously didn't understand my posts. I am actively...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You obviously didn't understand my posts. I am actively monitoring this company with the aims of investing. I am not going anywhere. I have outlined why I am not yet invested and outlined what I am liking for before investing.

I explained that operational and execution risk in relation to management has to do with their disclosure policies, the complex and expensive ownership structure, the questionable governance revolved with giving legal work to themselves and finally their track record in not delivering.

All 4 of the above points are not disputed so your request for 'evidence' is just another attempt by you, to seeep these important and serious issues under the carpet.

Furthermore, the fact they have massive investments in the company is not reason enough to invest blindly with them without holding them accountable, or at very least seeking clarifications and explanations. I reference the very recent debacle involving Frank Wilson of Quintus and that exact same argument being used by stubborn holders while the company imploded. By no means am I asserting that the Solomons are doing anything like that, however i am using it as an example to refute your point that their investment is material in regards to them delivering what they promise.

I also remind you that members of this forum spent countless days and weeks putting together pertinent questions to GS about the company. By no means did I expect him to answer via email, however I do expect him to come out and in support of the boards actions and give shareholders some confidence. The absence of any commentary in today's report was extremely disappointing and I may go as far as to say insulting to those holders who contributed to that effort.

Cheerlead all you like, however it is difficult for me to justify an investment in this company for these reasons. I remain very interested and will continue to participate in discussions as the story develops.

I've got money to invest GS. Come out and build the case as to why those of us not yet invested should become invested.

Stocks appreciate when non holders decide to become holders, and not when existing holders hi 5 each other and attack anyone who questions the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 193178441 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28232294 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.