EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Wow! Really? I get being optimistic, and even at times...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Wow! Really? I get being optimistic, and even at times purposefully ramping, but the above is outright delusional and imo should be deleted.

My position is i have been monitoring this stock for 6 months as i like the tech and think there is a huge market. My decision to enter has been delayed numerous times in regards to operational & execution risk around management and their track record.

Most of the ramping commentary in this thread refuses to address the main concerns about the company, which can be classified as operational and execution risk. Those risks boil down to management's track record in destroying shareholder value, while they themselves have always done extremely well harvesting their fee's in more way than one.

The fact the directors, in addition to their hefty salaries also derive revenue in the form of legal and management fee's, is extremely concerning for me. Not because of the fact they are making money, but more so because it demonstrates lack of sensible governance. Add to that the unnecessary ownership structure and costs associated with it, and you have an investment thesis which is clouded by doubt. It's really a shame and the last few months of SP decline is a clear indication that the market has the same grave concerns.

I am eager looking for reasons to invest, however the company is making it increasing difficult to build any confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.