TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Ann: Appendix 4E - Preliminary Final Report, page-26

1. 15,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Firstly the good.
    Get me a glass of water. Preferably Evian as I reckon TB8 is a bit tainted. Now, the good news is that the share price cannot go any lower in this 'interim' period can it ? Who knows now what the executive directors - who the $%^ are they, and the CEO - who the ^%$ is that will be doing with all the cash that is supposed to be generated by the huge amount of bottled water that is allegedly being consumed by the thirty chinese. I nearly said by thirsty camels in the desert then realised we don't have an agreement with the Middle east yet.

Probably a good thing the new secretary left as I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye. Our real business could be, or could be alleged to be cryptocurrency trading and the new secretary could not keep things bottled up any more.

Then again, maybe someone has taken off with the loose change in the pigs bank. Like over twenty million dollars of it?

I apologize as there is no good here. But perhaps there is. the last announcement -
    Tianmei
    Beverage
    Group
    Corporation
    Limited
    (the
    “Company”)
    announces
    the
    appointment
    of
    Jaylin
    Mao
    as
    a
    Non--‐Executive
    Director
    of
    the
    Company.
    Ms.
    Mao
    is
    an
    experienced
    executive
    who
    has
    worked
    extensively
    in
    the
    banking
    and
    finance
    industry.
    Ms.
    Mao
    is
    a
    current
    senior
    manager
    at
    Westpac
    Bank
    and
    has
    over
    years
    of
    management
    and
    senior
    management
    experience
    with
    a
    range
    of
    companies
    including
    Credit
    Suisse
    Private
    Banking,
    Commonwealth
    Bank
    of
    Australia
    and
    AIMS
    financial
    Group.
    The
    Company
    also
    advises
    that
    Justyn
    Stedwell
    has
    been
    appointed
    as
    Company
    Secretary
    of
    the​
    Company.

The above copy and paste came out like that so I apologize. But considering the posters here, I reckon we couldn't even field a damn cricket team. No one cares. The smartest dude was the first day stag seller. No one they call them stags. What a great looking beast in hindsight.

Worrying potentially is just the company secretary's, the old one's name. Come on Justyn.

That brings me to Jaylin Mao. Time for her to start batting for our small team here. Show me da money Jaylin and we will take you out for yum cha. The credentials she has makes you wonder what on earth she is doing here. You all have had that thought. Non executive means she sits in economy which is good for us. But where is that dividend?

Could this be a way like an errant NRL or AFL team getting controlled by ASIC in some way. That could be a good thing. It is embarrassing in Aussie-Sino relationships. The whole thing as mentioned by Gentle Ben - now known as Extremely Peeved Ben - is a complete and utter farce.

Potential takeover - sure I'd like to see that.

At the moment the company is suspended but it allegedly carries on its business. Do we really know what that is?

Shocked, surprised, flummoxed and bamboozled by this cash cow.

Is this the legacy of a real N.ong ? I hope not.

Any light at the end of the tunnel? Sure, a damn train light coming our way.

If this mess gets the attention it deserves then surely everything has to be cleaned up because our great umpire ASIC looks as if it could wind up with more than egg on its face.

I guess that is it for me. Nicholas may have scrambled for the exit door knowing there was only one parachute. Jaylin Mao may have been excited by travel to China to possibly see her grandparents frequently.

As I say, the only positive is the status quo and if they get back into trading. Now then might be the time to average down, to two cents. You just never know, our company may actually be selling that amount of bottled water in the past, but what of the next month? Morale? Where are the ship steadiers ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.