NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Positives: 1. 80% increase on revenue from ordinary sales 2....

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Positives:
    1. 80% increase on revenue from ordinary sales
    2. sale of Wild Acre Metals within 12 months as. reason being not working core business strategy.
    3. COGS up $542K (17.4% Increase) against $1.496m Increase in revenue (60% increase) - this doesnt Include other Income.
    2. Inventory has doubled (up $1.228M)
    3. working capital to sales ratio (based on another 80% revenue Increase for fy19 Is further $4.2M so total projected revenue Is $9.45M) equals 102%. this Is calculated by current assets less current liabilties divided by operating Income. that is the business has enough working captial to fund 80% increase in revenue - based off the balance sheet.
    4. current liabIlties has remained similar.
    5. equity position Improved from 74% to 87%

Point of interest:
    1. salaries and employee benefit up $3.238M. This is the only outlier in terms of increased expenses. The other lines don't draw the same attention. I'd attribute the increased salaries to their global expansion.

based on the results I am happy. Rome wasnt built in a day and seeing increased revenue, stronger balance sheet while considering the global markets entered into in the back of Fy18 should make this Fy very exciting.

For me anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.