NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Please bear with me on this. I was a little concerned with the...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Please bear with me on this. I was a little concerned with the numbers and wanted to strip it back to something simple, so that my pea-brain could understand. I really wanted to understand are they selling more units and are the cost of those units under-control.
    I find the revenue to be a bit misleading as a comparison tool. There seems to be a few means to artificially inflate this. So I went with receipts from customers as my comparison tool.
    This has some problems in particular for the 2017 H1 and 2017 H2 as it was difficult to ascertain sales. There was a figure of revenue of only $9153 yet (I think I'm right) they had $1 033 000 in unearned income. For this purpose I assigned that to that December quarter.
    In breaking it down I got the following.
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0   receipts cost of good
    1 Dec-16 1033000 469000
    2 Jun-17 865896 2649036
    3 Dec-17 1713217 1426183
    4 Jun-18 2344288 2234673
    nuher.jpg
    This exercise might seem a bit simple but it put me at ease. I find it easier to compare half yearly reports as it enables the year to be split into non Christmas and Christmas periods.
    The receipts are growing, therefore sales are increasing. We are coming into the Christmas period and a further boost will hopefully occur. The addition of the next product should help this although it may have a more significant impact in the Jun 19 quarter.
    The cost of goods graph should begin to deviate away from the receipts with a gap created between the two. This is what I hope to see in the next six months, a small gap develop dec 18 and that rapidly increase dec 19.
    In summary, things are going the way they should and with the increase staff I would take it that expectations are sales are going to kick off over the next two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.