CF1 0.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

OK JJ I will rise to the challenge. Firstly Japon has been...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    OK JJ I will rise to the challenge.
    Firstly Japon has been pretty much on the money with all his calls to date so why should we doubt this one, he is obviously affiliated with Euroz in some shape or form so has some ideas of where the company is currently at. They haven't released much to us so we can only work of the scraps and read inbetween the lines.
    But what we do know is last quarter profits were up only 44% BUT number of SOA's were up 543%, the reasons the cash flow didn't reflect the work increase is simple, they charge out fortnightly and then there is the delay in until they get the funds, so by my guesstimates the last month for that quarter wasn't reflected in the cash flow, so IF profits had increased in relation to the workload what would an increase of 534% look like?
    The other thing we do know is how they are rolling out the training, it is being staged with the staff becoming competent then training the next intake, they were also advertising last quarter for 4 additional people, so again, the workforce is increaing along with the skill level and the number of SOA's being produced, hopefully they are now moving on from simple manual SOA's into more complex automated ones, with BOOM2, which will incur a greater fee with a quicker turnaround.
    Its also refreshing to see that the 2 other pilots were touched upon in today's announcement, there has been a prolific poster continually stating these were no longer going ahead but I guess no-one has told the management team yet so I still live in hope.
    So the capital raising, which was painful has now been done, I guess there is not much left to discuss really is there until we get more info but I must admit, I tend to agree with Japon on this, cash flow neutral is achievable by the end of this year (I am the eternal optimist) but for all holders, I fooking hope they pull this off, I think we are all getting a bit over it and deserve a bit of good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.765K 465K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545246 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 358735 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.