LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

well actually, EBITDA was -$9.3 so take your own advice....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    well actually, EBITDA was -$9.3 so take your own advice. I'm merely pointing out the scale of apt, a global business and massive brand power. compared with livetiles, in response to the question on why the two are so different. They also have $230m in cash on hand so wont be cap raising for a while, and posted a $43m loss off revenue of $264 compared with livetiles who made a similar loss off $18m revenue and have so little cash they will definitely be diluting shareholders with a capital raise very soon and at a discount as any insto that looks at those operating expenses will want a sure bet on their investment, i.e discount. The way the holders on this forum speak to anyone that doubts this company is ridiculous, many other stock threads welcome criticism as it helps find a balanced view. I can only assume that the defensiveness of those holders is due to deeper insecurity or doubt in their reasoning for holding of the stock, as if they didnt have that insecurity why would they care so much if others doubted? surely they would WANT this so that the stock might get cheaper for them to buy more? not that 10 people on HC rambling on makes a difference to the SP but you get my drift..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.