LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Appendix 4E - Preliminary Final Report, page-84

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Kingz - I’ll save you from looking silly.

-$447k of the ‘no brainer’ crazy share based payment expense was to management and staff for hitting performance targets.
    -The other -$8,716754 was part of the cost of acquisition for both Wizdom and Hyperfish.
    -Wisdom added circa $5mn in revs and was is already net profitable. Wisdom annualised revs are circa $11m.
    -So >95% of the ‘no brainer’ crazy expense line items is for buying revenue generating, and in Wizdom’s case, cashflow positive business. The revs and profit from these purchase will be there, and continue to grow, long after the expense line item has rolled off.

The headline number is ugly, and the lack of outlook or forecast is not smart from a company that is likely going to have to tap equity markets for investment. LVT has always had a problem with the timeliness and wording of its releases. But it’s never had a problem with its #1 goal - growth.

Every one of us has equal right to demonstrate our views on the stock. Positive, negative, gender neutral, etc. But those implying a level of understanding have an onus on them to ensure the information they provide is factually accurate.

And LVT for trucks sake, when over 20% of your yearly loss is attributable to the one off costs of acquiring another business - please make that super clear to all of us. Why on earth you’d only detail it on page 14 of your report is beyond me. Especially when the report ends at pg 16!!!!!

The financials of Amazon looked terrible for a LONG time. But they knew that the game was growth. The financials of Tesla and Uber still look absolutely horrible - but they have US$38bn and US$56bn market caps respectively.

LVT doesn’t need to be profitable at this point to create wealth for its shareholders. It needs to grow, grow, grow. It will need one last raise. Smart insto money will see the growth and opportunity, so I disagree with some posters suggesting a big discount will be needed.

And LVT - please get better at relaying important information to us.
    Last edited by JPjpJPjpJP: 27/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.