PGC 0.00% 45.5¢ paragon care limited

BurningMoney - I guess you haven't really been following this...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    BurningMoney - I guess you haven't really been following this one - so perhaps you shouldn't be pointing out mistakes unless they really are mistakes.

The fact is that FY19 included several new business acquisitions, and FY18 revenue was indeed reported as 136m. Revenue from continuing operations did grow by 101% (to 236.1m), and the acquisitions obviously came with costs - so the revenue is not just a top-line impact, and yes there are overall margin decreases in NPAT.

This statutory result (large loss) was expected, and PGC has already reported that there would be a 20m+ write-off associated with the exit of the legacy businesses to Cabrini.

Whilst we can dwell on the straight up P/L - the bigger focus really should be the continued operations. Agree, the growth rates are a little on the weak side for my liking, but we did have a profit of $8.8 million after tax - which is still a positive result.

I'm still working through the release (to do a proper analysis), but your posts are misleading. If you are struggling for answers, perhaps ask questions rather than make bold statements that lack depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $744.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $101.9K 224.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61462 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 48482 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.