SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I have previously posted a couple of news articles of...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I have previously posted a couple of news articles of competitors in the News & Media thread. I do not want to come across as cross promoting although it should be said that both companies have been able to achieve results without a public listing and multiple CR's (damning in it's own right).

One has partnered with Optus, Boeing, amongst other companies in industries such as agriculture. You can find this company without looking further than Adelaide.

I admit my previous post was poorly worded as I do not have the financial statements of each competitor off hand, however a quick google search will show many more advanced competitors all over the world who have demonstrated the ability to partner with large companies (surprisingly I'm not seeing Beeptool mentioned) and generate significant cash from private investors. Perhaps that is a better statement for what I am trying to say.

Regardless my question still remains unanswered as to why SAS should attract more investment and what competitive edge they still hold over the competition? Plenty of other opportunities for investors to target in the same field without the baggage of 2.1 billion shares already on issue. Please change my mind on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.