PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4E & Preliminary Final Report, page-87

1. 8,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    I have two other pharma companies in my portfolio, both releasing their reports yesterday and both ended in the red yesterday.

I know some investors buy around the release time of financial reports hoping that the sp will rise after release with the plan to make a quick profit.

We really don't know why investors / traders sell but yes a lot of investors have to high expectation.

What have we seen here on HC around PAA over the last 6 months, such outlandish statements around the sp.
    Also what the delivery dossier to Elanco would do for the company, and then a continue claims about covid treatment, others claiming without real proof of MPL curing Covid in USA.

The company also added to expectations by reporting in June that the next step re covid was to develop a executive summary which would lead to discussions around human trials when its quite plain that they knew then this wasnt ever going to be the next step.

IMO the reasons the sp fell yesterday are

They say even that the tablets they have are suitable for human trials but they want further reformulation of the tablets before doing any.

They have had at least 12 months to reformulated these tablets, delay after delay.

This type of information shouldnt be hidden in financial reports which they did with the need to do further trials in July report and now the need to reformulate the tablets prior to doing human trials in yesterday's report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.