AI1 8.70% 4.2¢ adisyn ltd

I had a bad feeling after seeing nothing after market close...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I had a bad feeling after seeing nothing after market close today, the last day of the reporting season. A very bad look indeed. I've raised this issue to management previously when they released their 4C at 6pm on a Friday, also the last day during that period that listed companies had to release their 4Cs. It seems like they don't listen.

I havent read the full report yet but the headline numbers dont look appealing to market. Revenue is down in a year where DC2 was supposed to be a COVID winner. And management kept talking about growing recurring revenue. That doesn't add up. Way too high cost increases which didn't translate into revenue growth.

Employment cost went up by $1m. From memory, I think they employed 2 new salesmen and 1 general manager. Justin requested an EGM to raise wages/issue options for himself and his wife on 25 Aug, which they got the approval. How can an MD get a payrise for him and his wife while the company's revenue is declining, is beyond me.

To be fair, this result is actually what I expected based on the recent 4Cs, though I thought it would come with an investor presentation and/or at least an outlook statement/guidance of some sort to give market some excitement.

Does anyone remember what that share based payment line was for? Was it for the broker who floated DC2?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $43.56K 990.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.