WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4E Preliminary Final Report, page-11

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Yes, definitely important. It's clear that PP and SS are believers. I think HK1's summary is about right... the only thing I would say is that Revenue absolutely can accelerate (magic welcome, but celebrity endorsement preferred). That's the nature of the boost type of business. If it goes, it will go. PP has been diligent about getting the various pieces of the value chain setup... a big reason I'm invested. There are absolutely no guarantees but it could be magic.

Swisswell is a bit different. The product is excellent (in my view). It will grow organically but it could explode from a large deal. That is, a mass roll-out to a large pharmacy chain. This comment "Two major field tests were set up with pharmacy distributors in Europe covering over 7,000 doors each, and the go-live of the first was achieved in early FY23" suggests that is not beyond the realm of possibility. If those tests work, and one massive chain goes hard... the rest will follow.

But all this is for nothing without cash. It's clear a cash plan is in place, on top of the brand plans. I think the warnings from various posters above are very reasonable. This is very high risk, just how I like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.