HMD 8.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: Appendix 4E & Preliminary Final Report, page-10

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I have not posted in a while but this is the way I feel. . . . . I could be reading into things incorrectly but I feel the writing is on the wall .....so to speak.

Initially HMD stated it signed a commercial agreement with JHC which was a paid pilot involving 100 expectant mothers.

JHC is maternity care service provider to an average of 3000 expectant mothers annually....

"JHC (part of Ramsay Health Care) is one of Western Australia’s largest hospitals, a leading medical
    institution and a maternity care service provider to an average of 3,000 expectant mothers annually"

From this last announcement it stated JHC has registered Heracare for over 2000 pregnancies .......over ? over 2000 pregnancies? why over 2000 pregnancies?

"Commercial deployment of HeraCARE platform at Joondalup Health Campus (JHC); HeraCARE has been adopted
    as JHC’s primary and standard model of care for pregnant women, and has now registered over 2,000
    pregnancies"

"OVER" 2000 pregnancies !!!!!!

I have a feeling heraCARE has been adopted over all there pregnancies from this announcement. From initial 100 to now OVER 2000....
    This is huge....

Maybe the lag in time for an announcement of full blown commercial agreement is a really good thing???? I think people selling now are reading it all wrong. I think the lag in time with no announcement is because serious negotiations are going on.

I could be wrong .....but I am excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.62K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1836514 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 56608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.