HMD 13.0% 2.6¢ heramed limited

Having sold strategic tech solutions to big 4 banks and top tier...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Having sold strategic tech solutions to big 4 banks and top tier telcos for a long time, my best guess on JHC:
    - HeraBeat has been established as standard of care for all pregnancies, has tested well both on consumer feedback and performance against existing tech (as repeatedly shown)
    - JHC weren’t owned by Ramsay when the deal was done in January last year, so Ramsay procurement will naturally want to do supplier DD, and contracts will have to be re-written on Ramsay paper
    - This should have all been done by mid-Jan, but the reality dealing with these behemoths is that they do it when they’re ready, and you have no choice but to roll along under the same contract until they sort themselves out
    - Until pen is on paper, we have shrodinger’s deal - it’s both dead (expired contract) and alive (they’re still using HeraBeat as far as everything we know)

As a decent (for me) sized shareholder, I’d love some certainty as soon as possible, and I’m sure it’s P1 for the Australian team to sort it out. However, as frustrating as it is, I’m not surprised it’s happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $14.91K 606.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5453 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.