MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Appendix 4E - Preliminary Financial Report , page-5

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    re: Ann: Appendix 4E - Preliminary Financial ... Here`s my 2 cents worth....
    Reading through recent announcements and making a few assumptions i`d say our revenue for 1H FY11 could be as high as $4.8 million! i.e far exceeding any annual result.

The update of the 30/4 had the following quote "Due to circumstances beyond MIKOHs control on the client side, the final commissioning of a small number of
    material printer orders currently in hand have been postponed until after 30 June 2010. As a result, MIKOH will only be able to recognise approximately $900,000 of revenue not relating to Thailand EVR this financial year (previous
    guidance of $2.4 million). Approximately $1.5 million of expected purchase orders remain in MIKOHs forward order
    book and will be brought to account during 1H FY11." i.e $1.5 mill of revenue. An announcement was made on the 15/6 of a printer order of $530 000. Was this an additional order to those in hand of the 30/4 to be recognised as revenue in 1H FY11? Lets assume so.
    The Thai EVR orders so far total US3.05 Mil with US$452 770 received as of early August. If we assume the all three contracts announced so far are delivered pre 31/12 the we are expecting further revenue of appprox. AUS$2.9 mil @ an exchange rate of 90 cents.

I.e. potential revenue for 1H FY11 of approx. S4.9 mil.

Comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.