RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Ann: Appendix 4E - Unaudited Preliminary Final Report, page-5

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    This is what the report says about the $5.4 M loss in " Significant Items"

Significant items during 2019 are primarily related to an impairment at the 2019 half year of Intellectual Property and Property Plant and
    equipment of $5.4 million compared to impairment of one extruder in 2018. Whilst a number of key relationships have been established, and
    the circular economy movement is becoming more pertinent in Indonesian, the impairment charge was driven by the delays in the receipt of
    actual sales orders and lower projected cash flows within the business plans resulting from a reassessment of expected timing of the said
    orders.

If this is just related to the delays in receipt of actual sales, I am not worried. By the way, company has close to $3 million ( $2.4M CR and $0.56M at the end of the year). Considering that the loss due to operation in 2019 is only $1.4 million, it seems like they have enough cash for about two years to turn things around. On another note, Net Tangible Asset evaluated at the lower value is AUD 0.055 ( USD 0.036), which is almost four times of the current share price. If I had funds, I would buy more at current prices rather than selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.