JCS 0.00% 2.6¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Great final year figures. My company is in it’s 3rd year using...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great final year figures.

My company is in it’s 3rd year using JCurve ERP - we are a growing business and every new staff member needs a new licence (circa $1500 per annum). In the next few years we may reach the maximum number of licences allowable (20) at which point we would upgrade to the full version of Netsuite (licenced to JCurve by Oracle I believe) so they still get a hefty annual revenue even if a current loyal customer, like ourselves outgrows the platform.

We did extensive research before choosing JCurve and have no regrets whatsoever about our choice - it has literally revolutionised our business. Our own current figures are excellent with EBITD around 20% of revenue.

I have also been a personal shareholder of JCS accumulating just over 1m shares in the last year and I will not be parting with any of them anytime soon as I believe that we have a long way to go yet!

Yes JCS can be volatile and move big percentage points on very low volume - (I have used several of the dips to accumulate) but I am confident that this will stabilise as more and more of us realise that this is s great medium term growth stock with very low downside risk

I have recommended JCurve ERP to other businesses and will continue to be a growing customer for a long time to come

GLTAH

David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21740 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 385536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.