WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

This is like tuning into a soap opera after 2 years and still...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    This is like tuning into a soap opera after 2 years and still being able to keep track of it.
    It seems that OBJ have a real problem trying to get anyone to implement any of our tech.
    We are invested or at least I am primarily invested here in the hope that some of our tech will be of some utility to a large company.
    In the earliest stages with P&G I don't think many of us would have the slightest idea how OBJ tech would've been implemented. Who could of seen the way it has dribbled into the market place.
    The other so called" irons in the fire", have not yet found homes in spite of the fact that the tech is roundly believed to be sound.

There is no yes without how.

How does OBJ convince the head of a department to implement a new novel technology into its program?
    What department head is going to possibly put their reputation and job on the line by employing a new untried (at least in the market) tool?
    There is a perception in business that it is better to fail conventionally than to do so unconventionally.
    No one who has worked his way up through the ranks wants to be remembered as the guy who lost the company millions through an innovative tech that has the POTENTIAL to fail miserably.
    The Ford Edsel comes to mind or if you like P&G's very own Clairol Touch of yoghurt shampoo whereby some people mistakenly got sick from eating it.
    These a just examples.
    OBJ who fly under the radar need to pull their finger out and market themselves aggressively not only to their POTENTIAL suitors but to us long suffering shareholders.
    And please get a wriggle on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.