WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Smac, I was hoping to find this trial on the UK/European...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi Smac,
    I was hoping to find this trial on the UK/European trial registrars but as yet I have come up with nothing.
    Maybe I'm using the wrong search parameters.
    Maybe someone else on the forum with a better skill set regards these sort of things might have better luck.
    On the European site a search with the word 'Transdermal", yielded 798 results the closest I come to finding anything remotely what I was looking for was this from 2012.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10
    1 EudraCT Number: 2012-002682-36 Sponsor Protocol Number: DGEL-12058 Start Date*: 2012-09-24              
    2 Sponsor Name:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.                  
    3 Full Title: Comparison of the Efficacy of Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel, 1% (Mylan) to Voltaren® Gel, 1% (Novartis US) and Placebo in Adult Subjects with Knee Osteoarthritis                  
    4 Medical condition: Osteoarthritis of joints amenable to topical treatment, such as the knees.                  
    Column 1Disease:
    | Version| SOC Term| Classification Code| Term| Level14.1| 100000004859| 10023476| Knee osteoarthritis| LLT[/table]
    Population Age: Adults, Elderly| Gender: Male, Female
    Trial protocol: HU (Completed)
    Trial results: (No results available)[/table]

Other searches have yielded far less.
    I am hoping we can find the trial and it can inform who maybe the mystery pharmaceutical company as well as what sort of trial design is being employed.
    Last edited by bassman: 02/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.