BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

Maybe but there are a lot of moving parts before its worth the...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Maybe but there are a lot of moving parts before its worth the $2.30 - one of which is to finalize the deal.

The way Oaktree will write the deal, if things go well, they will make a massive profit (ie there will be a conversion rate of probably $2.30 / $2.50 a share or something. But they will also insert a solid coupon rate, probably 9% or 10%, which could eat another $5mil+ a year in revenue.

I may have missed it because i'm at work, but I didn't see any proper commentary around the bringing of the operating costs down to under income. While this is bleeding money every month, the share price isn't going anywhere good.

Based on the last 3 months, the $60 million will only provide the business with what, an extra 12 months, maybe 24 months.

They recon they have invested in a raft of projects in FY18, but the AUM dropped by circa 20% and that doesn't look like its on the path to getting better.

In summary, the market looks like it has reacted appropriately dropping to $1.60 and I'm glad I'm not in and won't be getting in until the Oaktree stuff is disclosed properly.

Good luck all and don't rely upon my thoughts, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.