OIL 7.50% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Ann: Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement, page-3

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Did anyone see a mention of when they expect to break even? I didn't see it in there but could have missed it. If there is no expectation of achieving break even in the year ahead then it means more capital raisings/further dilution. It would be great to see the beginnings of growth of sales. I appreciate that they may not want to make forward looking statements that then sees them with egg on their face but must be hard for holders to maintain hope when profitability still seems to be more than 12 months away.

It would be great to see a little table showing how many hospitals will eventually need to own one of the whizz bang new convivo equipped machines and some data on how quickly they think those hospitals will change over from their older ways of doing so. A little table that shows how much dough optiscan can expect to eventually receive from the collaboration etc. if 'x' hospitals buy one etc. Just a range or a target would be great. Put in lots of disclaimers about how hard it is to get those projections accurate but maybe some info about how long other major techological advances of a comparable cost have taken to be adopted by 'x' % of hospitals and then by 'y' % of hospitals.

Ok yes I may be speaking like an ignoramus etc and lets let the managers of the business do their thing etc but surely the OWNERS of the business are entitled to a little peak at the blue sky rather than just saying 'there is blue sky holders'.

Note - not a holder at present but a keen follower and would like to hold again one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $67.20K 322.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45149 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 26834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.