AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I dont have any information that the market does not. That by...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I dont have any information that the market does not. That by definition is insider trading.

Its interesting that you cite the company's announcments. Are you saying they are false or not accurate (time specific, you can rip anything apart with hindsight) and they have
    mislead investors? Thats a pretty big call.

The Mems microphone market is growing and my punt is the micro speaker market will follow. The benefits once at scale will kill the analogue cone driven speaker. For the reasons stated by the company being ease of design, the ability to strip out DAC converters or via bluetooth go straight to speakers (this is Q&A sound quality) if achieved this will be a leap for the CE industry. Will AKP be first? Who know, i think so..

I think whoever gets this tech going will have a monty on their hands. Even if AKP is not first to the market, the market will be massive and grow.

The other point I think you are missing is via DSR they are chasing 70db+ @ 1m, to my knowledge no one else is chasing this (the likes of xmems). This would be a replacement for the traditonal analogue speaker & the start of the mems takeover.

The board, delays, missed deadlines are all white noise
    This will either work or it wont, wanting more from the company at this stage is the crazy part.

After Gen1 I think they thought they had it and updated the market accordingly. Another issue and time frames were reset, to me thats completely plausible.

Bottom line i dont think we will be in suspension for years more months.

You can see all the red flags but see to omit anything else that doesn't fit the narrative.

I absolutely get this has risk and will be OK with which ever way it breaks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.