AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I didn't ask you if you had any inside information from the...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I didn't ask you if you had any inside information from the company. I asked if you had any in depth or inside knowledge of the technology and the industry in general.

I've also never suggested the companys announcements were false, inacurate or misleading. Why wouldn't I mention their announcements as a source of information ? It's an odd response from you.

What you've provided looks pretty much like the talking points provided by AKP (surprised the term "world leader" wasn't used), so thanks for your answer.

I am very limited in my knowledge of the technology or the specific market so I'm in no position to question your knowledge or understanding.
    But I did spend maybe 30 minutes reading through google search results and saw that there are at least 7 other companies (probably more) currently in the MEMS speaker field.

At least 2 of these companies have already successfully entered the market. They were both established within the last 10 years, seem to have decent amounts of funding and support, have developed their products, are sucessfully marketing them and are making sales.
    Early days for them, but they have managed to achieve in less than 10 years what AKP (one of the earliest in the field) have not managed in nearly 20 years.

Now I'm not saying AKP will not come up with a superior, more desirable product or that they won't be successful in marketing it or finding buyers. Time will tell, but how much time do they have left ?

But right now, (and probably for a while) they definitely look as though they are behind the 8 ball in more ways than one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.