BML 0.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Appendix 4G, page-7

1. 5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    Close the company sell assets and give a one time dividend fully franked of 8c or so.

This is most definitely being capped.. the basement dweller might of been the guy posting last week about desiring to free-carry. to me this means he accumulates, drops it a pip on a X-trade or token dollar amount and then rinses and repeats. Until a whale line-swipes these pip traders can completely dominate the SP in the short term.

RE: CR @Craigp_01 -- you mean a capital raising, well yes if I were a bank I would lend them millions based on their assets too (if that is your angle).

We don't need more capital and will not do so for the medium term as there simply isn't much cash burn, these guys are uber prudent financially. Only if we get to processing solution stage.. wouldn't we be 10c + though at this stage.

You don't get much for .006 on the ASX, I have looked around - its just SHELL companies with basically no assets. What is going on, wonder if the board has any theories? Simon must surely be as perplexed as we all are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $2.4K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.