AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

The revenues are low because we're no longer receiving licensing...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    The revenues are low because we're no longer receiving licensing fees from BCT as that was a set $5m. But our actual not-once-off revenues have increased by 191%. Not sure if you guys read that part. Also handy for naysayers to completely disregard Tinjoys 144k+ pre-registered users that's bringing in more revenue than the last 5 years combined alone.

low cash balance is being solved by the upcoming Nasdaq raise which I expect to be a week or two away.

Op experating cost has gone up as they no longer need to (nor are they able to as many govt. grants no longer apply) run on Covid-level expenses. Other fees are high due to Nasdaq listing (once-off) and acquisition expenses (also once-off). I am more than happy to see a company spend money on acquisitions and Nasdaq as that is a sign of a growing company headed towards expansion, and not a sign of a company struggling to stay afloat. Please show me one company that is trying to stay afloat by making acquisitions and listing itself on the Nasdaq.

R&D in the product has been in the works for 8 years. AHI has completed their side of the tech and that is why little is going into R&D expense. However, instead they are improving the tech by JVs and acquiring other completed techs such as blood pathology, MSK, facial and retinal scan etc. These acqusition expenses are viewed as an R&D expense in my eyes as they go directly into improving their final tech/product.

If people can't see that the company's in a very aggressive growth trajectory from their limited analytical skills and they sell, that's fair enough, come Tinjoy update on users and revenues hitting AHI's accounts and a flood of Nasdaq investors joining the books, they won't get an invite to the post-covid cocktail on a beach party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.