DYL 1.53% 99.5¢ deep yellow limited

Ann: Appendix 5B March 2023 Quarterly Cashflow, page-37

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Haha. Really? Only idiots pump stocks when they are obviously underperforming and being mismanaged and manipulated.
    answer this question for me, how and why did we ever get mixed into those indexes when our MC was massively under the requirements? Why, when we got in, our short sellers became extremely rampant and unrelenting?
    Next one, what is our price following? It’s not the ASX, U sector or U price.
    has our news been horrible recently to warrant 2 year lows? No…
    I don’t need to show you anything but for almost 18 months I have held over 100k worth and that’s dollars, not shares. So yeah.
    pretty frustrating to hear john say I’m gonna wait wait wait, while we don’t follow the Asx nor do we follow the uranium spot price or the sector.
    How do we have unrelenting sellers at every single price point? I understood it to test the 52/53 cents but not where we ended up today.
    Vimy was a waste of time and resources, and his lack of urgency to secure contracts, offtakes or get the ball rolling will ultimately leave us holders heavily diluted at horrible prices.
    people say wait till the u price bull run, ok why would that matter when it hasn’t mattered or put a support in our price since???
    never did I think we would break down past 2 year lows and then CONTINUE, without any support or rebound…
    next step is 40 goddamn cents.

live in your bubble bro, but this shit today has left DYL in TA terms, without a leg to stand on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.015(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $964.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.04 99.5¢ $5.400M 5.325M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 796 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 17213 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.