DYL 2.06% $1.43 deep yellow limited

Ann: Appendix 5B March 2023 Quarterly Cashflow, page-40

1. 3,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1083
    DYL has along way to go before it starts producing and will need a lot of capital to get mines and processing plants established on two continents. The stock was given a premium on the basis of JB's reputation. However, renewed fears of banking woes in the USA along with continuing high inflation and interest rates still rising, all act to reduce financiers' appetite for risk and so impact on the SP. Add to that the current weakness in uranium stocks as a whole and the removal of DYL's premium is not too surprising. Today's drop is in the context of a weak market overall (with the exception of precious metals).
    Personally, as an investor, I am prepared to ride out the negativity after showing a healthy profit since obtaining DYL via the VMY buyout and selling down at $1.10 last year, but continuing to hold.
    The bounce up in the spot price to US$52.10 / lb today may give some renewed interest back to the sector but I think that further increase in the spot may be needed to make it hum again. Worth watching for a possible top-up, is my take on things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.030(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.45 $1.41 $2.891M 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9567 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 62073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.