ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Appendix 5B Quarterly Cash Flow Report - December 2023, page-16

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

The lithium story has been fading for at least eighteen months now and the evidence was there for all to see.

The stories about Li batteries in EV's are horrendous and the public are finally becoming aware of them.
    The EV manufacturers are trying desperately to get out of their production and the "elephant in the room" is getting closer every day.

The absolute bs that has been pushing EV's is being exposed more and more each day.
    I feel truly sorry for the average Joe Blow who trusted governments that have led them down this path, to in some cases financial ruin by buying worthless EV's on credit.

The the peddlers of false numbers about sales figures for EV's should be prosecuted to the limit of the law. CEO's who blindly led their shareholders into this abyss should hang their heads in shame.
    The leaders who were in early have an excuse but those who are doing it now are just incompetent.

The uneducated morons who insulted everyone who disagreed with anyone who doubted "the science" should be named and shamed.

I could go on and fill a whole novel but my main concern right now is with ICG and trying to keep them from making belated mistakes.

As long as our bums point to the ground the world will need copper and fe.

GLTAH

FTFC

Lockitt
    Last edited by lockitt: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.