ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Go back and check, most raises historically were done at...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Go back and check, most raises historically were done at industry wide margins and by same broker as this one, and signed off on by JW.
    There was one small one that added up to a bigger discount that I vaguely remember. Signed off on by JW.

I know most of you are hurting and please keep in mind I'm not having a go at you personally, unless someone is silly enough to attack me, just keeping it real.

You keep highlighting old versus new management but the biggest highlight there is, is the old management brought some very prospective tenements in and commenced meaningful work on them, MaC, Camel Creek and the phosphates/Frewenas. Two years later the share price is a fraction of what it was, new management seem to not be doing too much about anything and they are now jumping on a dead horse ala lithium. The alpaca whisperer continues to breath words of hope but I thin it is a forlorn hope with current team.

PS I always liked Camel Creek and MaC better than the others and maybe over the next 12 months u might see something from them...but they will need to raise again if they get a sniff as this raise, if fully subscribed, will only keep them going for a relatively short period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.