ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    That's correct Old Management didn't bring anything, content with Peru and lifestyle jobs.
    But they had worn out the shareholder base with exactly what we are talking about discounted raises by the financial Wizard Gareth.
    The Accountant fellow at the time in 2018 was sacked and JW was elected in his place so that Old management could bring the share holder base into the fold by doing the JW & RB road show.
    So anyway as soon as JW arrived shortly after Younger Rob arrived with Queensland MacCreek first cab off the rank follow by JW and Frewena Fable followed up by a Volley of Frewena from Rob & JW that's except the Far East if I remember Rob is on that alone.
    All the while old management were thinking they were in clover and when the$12 million was dropped into old managements laps it was game over the drunken sailor signed cheque with no abandonment to the tune of $1 million a month and spent nearly the lot until the brakes were put on big time by a concerned share holder and a board member watching the money bleed.
    Certain others had their noses out of joint, when the gravy train stopped and started slandering individuals for stopping the gravy train.
    That's my recollection since I joined INCA in 2016ish my first shares purchased where 600,000 at 0.007 cents after reading an article about the copper & silver and just having completed construction of Constancia Copper mine for Hud Bay out of Canada and us AUSENCO from Brisbane doing the construct in the Peruvian Andes near Espinar / Chilloroya. I thought Peru was a copper hot spot with Las Bambas under construction I started collecting INCA shares.
    I mean if I have this wrong please correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.