ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I cant fault a single point you make - the weakness (if any) is...

1. 9,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2476
    I cant fault a single point you make - the weakness (if any) is that it is not comprehensive enough and individuals cannot be named.

However @allens - you came to the Inca party late. The real drama was when 'old management' arrived on the doorstep with a mighty project called Chanape, together with a 600m drill result of high grade Cu and Au.
    Those who were to become alpacas, poor little sheep that they are, could not get enough of Inca.

The 'ancient management' resigned, and changed the name from Condor to Inca, and in the passing somehow lost the Dingo Project - though I note from an 'Ancient Script', resembling an Annual Report that someone from 'old management' became MD of the Dingo.

The 'Latest Good Thing' started to unravel when that long drill intercept could not be repeated and eventually (at considerable cost) was declared by Stillatoe to be a narrow breccia pipe. He also noted that a huge porphyry at depth was likely' - and so Inca moved on leaving behind possibly a massive discovery which they could not afford.
    I reckon much the same thing happened at Riqueza, and also at Frewena - - - will it happen again? Three times shocking bad luck has to be the start of some shocking good luck. Will it be the phosphate, or JE, or BC's lithium which changes the fall of the dice ??? Or all three !!!

So you see, under 'old management' Inca was always on the backfoot, and I honestly believe the so called 'old management' tried everything they could to turn it around. (Anyway when they came on board together, as the new board, they got ~ 20 mill shares each - so their loss was humongous).

Finally a thought from me - discussion on the Inca threads has always been forthcoming, and honest if somewhat brutal. Perhaps at present in maintaining that tradition we have become a little negative. That would be a shame.

I take away a thought that our management has given us an excellent way to manage the upcoming CR, allowing individuals to profit by selling their rights to participate but for others to purchase more rights in order to increase their holding, but also to put those funds to the Company's use. I see JW's hand there, he always was a 'shareholder's director' IMO, and I believe he always will be. The succession of oppies too is a way to reward holders, should that string of bad luck become bags of phosphate, gold or lithium.

Just my own thoughts - pls don't take them too seriously, and certainly not personally.
    Last edited by JandJ: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $6.116K 1.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1712376 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1735936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 354936
Last updated 12.41pm 08/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.