WKT 4.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Great time for Walkabout holders…It’s desperate times for those...

1. 8,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7046
    Great time for Walkabout holders…It’s desperate times for those doing a last moment buy in…Hang on to those shares T40 and networks…

As per announcements and zoom meetings commissioning expected 3rd Quarter of 2022…Not interested in engineers on standby or raising more funds…Been a few train wreck interview of late letting the cat out…

From Stiflers tweets the activity on ground is impressive… It’s great time to be building a mine capturing first mover advantage…Not expecting off-take agreements being signed any sooner than necessary to capture the full upside of the market.With plenty of interest being shown western end users are also require a reliable supply…

What’s the hurry not as though we are paying interest in year one…? Mike made mention that the three off-take agreements each had a final matching right based on pricing…Lindi has held up well over the past week considering some are now in a death roll…

Why is that…I believe the importance of having funding locked away has steadied the share price even BMCG we’re most likely setting a the next VWAP period…With companion equity all spent drawdown can then be drawn on…No one was expecting the wording within the agreements to give earlier fruit…So far the company is saving $200,000 per week in delayed grace period…Mike commented in the AGM meeting Peter was instrumental in the final details…Experience counts and at the moment the 3rd Quarter nears…

It’s only taken Lindi seven years from discovery to development…Other projects that promised all but gave nothing can only look on with envy…Well done holders sure is going to be a sweet moment once the project is up and running…

Regards Croc
    Last edited by Croc-file: 13/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $79.54K 821.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 66614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.