APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Appendix 5B - Query & Response , page-32

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    foulthrow,

".....we are so close that I do feel sorry for those who have held for years and are now bailing just when the company is about to succeed".

This has been said before. Last year, the year before etc etc.

The fact is that until the plant is completed, fully operational AND actually successfully does what it set out to, APG will have very little support (ie. other than loyal retail shareholders who continue to hold out in the hope they haven't wasted their last 10-15 years in this stock).

As with any speculative company, APG may well have a run at some point, but all on speculation without foundation....unless we see a completed, efficient and successful plant.

It wouldn't surprise me that once completed there are more teething problems which may well take a year or so to work through. There is no reason to be believe otherwise.

I would like to see updated cashflow and revenue projections, with appropriate assumptions assuming the plant is operating successfully. I dont believe we have seen these numbers for some time. For all we know, APG may have slashed their charges in order to obtain some interest from parties. Again, an update would be good.

Personally, I would like to see APG make a success of this. Wile I believe management have failed dismally (I still cant get over how much MT is being paid to run a speculative $30m company which continually dilutes shareholders and has lost 90% of shareholders value over the past 10-15 years, without even considering an employee options plan based upon incentives to also benefit shareholders), there is no doubt that loyal shareholders such as yourself who have stuck by this company and supported MT with your hard earned cash, deserve to at least, as a minimum get their capital back + some.

So all the best. I'll continue to follow from afar with some interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.