APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Appendix 5B - Query & Response , page-8

1. 2,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    FT,

I have no argument with your comments.

My concern is the lack of meaningful communication with shareholders.

There is no indicative schedule for completion of the plant or testing of the processes.

Why are we invested in this company? Are we just supposed to just hang around for the whim of the directors?

We need to know what is going on - good or bad. Many of us here have been invested for many years and it is the responsibility of management to keep us informed.

Why should SI's have more knowledge on planned completion dates than the regular investors.

The Query & Response with the ASX has not even been communicated with shareholders on the 'communications list' - so far!

Let's face it why should the company send out information that might create some sort of conjecture about communication!

So far it is not on the APG web site either.

We need to be told more by our directors and management.

My decision I know but APG is supposed to be one of my cornerstone investments for my SMSF but as I am in my 70's it looks like my grandchildren MIGHT benefit instead my wife and myself.

It was my decision to invest and I have no one else to blame BUT the management do have a responsibility to communicate effectively with shareholders AND THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT!

Regards.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.