GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Appendix 5B, page-11

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Interesting posting and in the past EGO had an attempted takeover by some SH's from memory. Ironically that failed, but the company has all but folded anyway and lost its flagship planet Red gully selling gas to BP and now someone else is running it and taking the gas! Lot or teary eyes on that news! My lack of emotion left my eyes dry!
    I can relate to you pilot comment as i fly myself and no matter how much fuel i have aboard, i burn it off and eventually the plane stops flying just as GFS has but i know this and land before running out of gas but these crap stocks just keep going. Maybe we should contact Cal energy to see if "talks" are happening. What gets these guys out of bed now as the well is crap and they go to work everyday but do what for a whole year? If you want a (really) hostile takeover from the shirty torch carrying SH's , i wont stand in your way as how could it be worse that we are already dead in the water it seems or not? Mr F keeps saying every few months hes having talks with the asx about restarting but nothing!

With cash, you have options but theres none left, no prospects it seems and no communication. A Shell soon perhaps and then what?. Can someone good take it over easily but there are no prospective assets it seems so who would? BIG player in that basin i dont think is ever going to happen and with so many stocks to watch, i dont even give this a thought anymore just the friends i have made here, so something good came from this and i way too busy preparing for the upcoming WW crash which i madly getting ready for as you snooze you lose easy profits! haha .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.